| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Huntsville, Al in July is hot at 26.1 °C (78.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.7 °C (89.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in July is 11.2 °C (20.2 °F).
- The weather in July is not exactly dry. Some 123.2mm (4.9in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:53 long and the longest day is 14:25 long with an average length of 14:12.
Check the distance to and compare the Huntsville, Al July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Huntsville, Al, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Huntsville, Al:
- Dickson, Tn, Usa - 168.4 kms (104.6 miles) NNW
- Dover, Tn, Usa - 187.2 kms (116.3 miles) NW
- Waynesboro, Tn, Usa - 119.1 kms (74 miles) WNW
- Lewisburg, Tn, Usa - 44.4 kms (27.6 miles) NNW
- Booneville, Ms, Usa - 164.6 kms (102.3 miles) W
- Tuscaloosa, Al, Usa - 176.4 kms (109.6 miles) SSW
- Nashville, Tennessee, Usa - 177.1 kms (110.1 miles) N
- Murfreesboro, Tn, Usa - 137.3 kms (85.3 miles) NNE
- Mcminnville, Tn, Usa - 146.3 kms (90.9 miles) NE
- Chattanooga, Tn, Usa - 149.2 kms (92.7 miles) ENE
- Rome, Ga, Usa - 177.6 kms (110.4 miles) ESE
- Birmingham, Alabama, Usa - 120.5 kms (74.9 miles) S