| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Huntsville, Al in September is really warm at 22.3 °C (72.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.2 °C (82.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.4 °C (61.5 °F).
- In September there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 11.8 °C (21.2 °F).
- The weather in September is not exactly parched. Circa 103.6mm (4.1in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:48 long and the longest day is 12:52 long with an average length of 12:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Huntsville, Al September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Huntsville, Al, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Huntsville, Al:
- Dickson, Tn, Usa - 168.4 kms (104.6 miles) NNW
- Dover, Tn, Usa - 187.2 kms (116.3 miles) NW
- Waynesboro, Tn, Usa - 119.1 kms (74 miles) WNW
- Lewisburg, Tn, Usa - 44.4 kms (27.6 miles) NNW
- Booneville, Ms, Usa - 164.6 kms (102.3 miles) W
- Tuscaloosa, Al, Usa - 176.4 kms (109.6 miles) SSW
- Nashville, Tennessee, Usa - 177.1 kms (110.1 miles) N
- Murfreesboro, Tn, Usa - 137.3 kms (85.3 miles) NNE
- Mcminnville, Tn, Usa - 146.3 kms (90.9 miles) NE
- Chattanooga, Tn, Usa - 149.2 kms (92.7 miles) ENE
- Rome, Ga, Usa - 177.6 kms (110.4 miles) ESE
- Birmingham, Alabama, Usa - 120.5 kms (74.9 miles) S